Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Soul Love: Frustrating

Soul Love is pathetically depressing. I finished the book just now. I didn't stop reading; full of curiosity. The ending sucks, I didn't cry though. But a feeling of hurt and pain slipped into me. I remember my friends who read the book (like ages ago) that it doesn't have a happy ending and that Gabe (the male character) is HIV positive. I really forgot about it, I finally remembered it when I read the part Gabe said that he was born HIV positive. I was truly shocked. If I actually remember that it would turn out that way I would never buy this book. It's frustrating. Friggin' frustrating.

But the story was good. It wasn't as dull as Hard Love. I just wish the ending is a lot more better.

xoxo

Labels: