Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, October 11, 2008
Second Bye Bye, Noy

So been thinking about letting Noy go for the second time. I have my own path and he has his too. Maybe I was wrong to ever like him in the verry verry first place. But at least I get to learn something too, right? 

Maybe things work better if we are just friends. But hey, things have changed. Things between me and Noy. I just realize that he doesn't have the traits that I'm searching for. And we're not really connected in a way. With him being so far away... wouldn't it be easy for me to let go? When I thought about choosing him, he asked me to be with AB3. Right. How... nerve-wrecking, isn't it?

Am I wrong to ever know him in the verry verry first place?

I should've meant my very first bye. Bye.

xoxo