Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
So Tired

Went out with Michi, Yella, Rayner, and Andrew to Grand Indonesia to karaoke. And then watched Planet B-Boy with Andrew and Rayner. The girls went home earlier. So Andrew and Rayner became my bodyguards since they both are huge and i'm tiny haha. It looks funny when I looked at the glasses while we walked inside the mall and then compared their heights to mine. It's like I have 2 daddys or 2 bodyguards hahaha. The 3 of us then had our dinner in Sushi Tei. We chatted a lot, we ate a lot, and of course we had fun a lot. Overall, I rate my day an 8. 

Yesterday I read the horoscope page from GoGirl! Magazine. Most of the time it matches my current situation. And damn right when I read the horoscope for Libra I laughed hard. It really matches my current situation! Hahahahha how cool. This is how it sounds: 

"Stuck in between 2 choices, your past or your future. Everything depends on you. Think about it seriously, you don't want to regret it later."

Hahhahahahahahahahaha how ridiculous. Yes I've been thinking about it seriously. But I still can't make up my mind. I just don't wanna hurt either one of them. Oh ya past would be AB3 and future would be Noy. 

I'm in love with One Call Away by Chingy. You guys should listen to it.

xoxo

Labels: