Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, January 19, 2009
Biology Talk

O my whoomp, I just can't get enough of DNA, RNA, and proteins. 

BIOLOGY IS ASS(2x)inating me!

Actually this chapter doesn't really need much of a study because it isn't as hard as chromosomes and cells but still... it just drives you nuts knowing that your chapter 5 small test is gonna be tomorrow! I've done my 30 minutes of biology study and I hope I can do well tomorrow. I've read the text book, which I never usually do, and got so full of it. 

But come to think of it, I am lucky enough to be able to study science instead of humanity. Despite that science is a brain-killing machine, I get to learn a lot of things that concerns our body, health, life, etc. that I couldn't acknowledge if I cram humanity in the first place. So... oh well. I'm sooo stuck with biology and have to pretend that I get a kick out of it! >.<

xoxo

Labels: