Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Early Sunshine

Yoo hoo :D

I'm at school right now, web design-ing. Yknow I thought I'd sleep earlier last night, I went to bed at around 10 pm. But I couldn't resist the temptation to watch Balls of Fury again. It was hilarious and made me laugh quite a couple times. And here I am now in class, super sleepy, all weary, and my eyes are half-opened. Okay, a bit of exaggeration :p But I literally woke up at a quarter past 5 and it's friggin too early.

But oh well....

So valentine's coming in 3 days. It's gonna be differeeeennt now that I'm single this year :) 2009 should be the blast! I wish I could spend my 09 valentine with cims. Anywhere would be fine I just want to feel the excitement I used to have back with them in grade 10. Gooosh I miss u guys cimsey and our historical conversations (lol). But not that I don't wanna spend v day without u, ichell! hhahaha but I dont wanna ruin your vday plan with alvie :p heiheihe but i'll let u know soon oceeei!

The test hasn't been started yet. Web design's. Maan I love to photoshop :p

xoxo 

Labels: ,