Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Embarassed :S

This early morning, I was put down to an embarrassment!!!! 

Shortly as I arrived at school I tripped on the stairs and the way I fall... don't ask. It was so embarrassing. I turned my head to check whether anyone saw me falling. I was pretty sure I was safe because as far as I could remember, no one was walking behind me. But it turned out a nightmare when I saw one of my IC juniors was there!!! He (note, a he!!!) was about to go up the stairs. Oh my God I hope he didn't see me. It was shameful. I couldn't help but getting all salting every time I passed by him today. Gooosh I hope he would forget about it :S

Anyway it's mr. hasan's 27th birthday today! Happy birthday sir Hasan! He's my class' physics teacher. My class bought him a birthday cake and surprised him. The plan kinda failed actually because of me. Me sorry guys! hehehe. He's weird but he's really cool you know. He's a good teacher. Don't be gr okay sir!


Sir Hasan and his cake!

p.s: i really want to sleep but i can't. I napped for 3 hours and i really don't feel like sleeping soon. but it's almost 12 and i've got school tomorrow ;|

xoxo

Labels: , ,