Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, February 8, 2009
Nostalgia

Had a dinner with cims last friday. We went to Praline at Kemang but we didn't take any pictures. So sad. But it was a total blast and it became one of my amazing nights :) after the dine we bounced and went to pim for a late night walk. Ended up in coffee bean chitty chatting. It was a lotta fun. It has been quite a while that we haven't had such fun. With them being so tightly tied with school works and me disappearing from binus :| So yeah it was really great that we were all there last Friday. Felt like grade 10.


love :)

So gtg. Headache strikes back !

xoxo

Labels: