Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, April 19, 2009
Like A Saturday Night

Saturday went great. It really was especially if compared to the-oh-super-boring Friday. But I made my Dad mad for coming home rather late cause of going to a friend's house just out of the blue without him knowing. When I got home and changed my clothes, my Dad entered my room and he cheesed off, badly. Which leaded up to him not allowing me to go out anymore. But I guess he was just big-mouthing because he was really fired-up that time. Cause this morning I was totally out of the woods, he didn't mention a thing. Well, he did. But not that much.

We were supposed to watch movies at Subtitle but Dhanes had no idea that we have to reserve the room like hours or a day before. So we hung out at Gelato instead, still in Darmawangsa Square. It turned out fun, you know. I thought it'd be rather awkward knowing that the only one I know really well was only Reuben. Not that I don't know the others, but I barely go out with them hehe. Kan I go out with CIMS a lot, jadi yeaaa gitu deh. There were Nabila, Dhanes, Sam, Reuben, and Yandi who came a tad late. 

After we got bored of watching Dhanes ate his ice cream (ga deh bercanda haha) we hopped to Sency to play billiard. Well actually only the guys played. Me and Nabila weren't playing because we both suck and the place was a bit crowded so we didn't want to humiliate our selves :p But Nabila played a bit though, she wanted to learn. Then at 9, after Didit arrived we headed to Laras' house because there was a BBQ. I really didn't want to go because first I wasn't invited directly by Laras herself, second it was a grade 9's acara, and third I told Dad I'd be home at 8. 

But in the end I ended up going to Laras'. The way there was really hilarious. The boys in Sam's car (the I one I rode in) threw coins to Didit's car and vice versa. It was really really stupid and childish haha. When we arrived at Laras' Yandi threw a ball to Didit's and then Dhanes threw a bottle of pee to Sam's HAHAHA. Parah banget deh lol. At Laras' it was pretty awkward because the place was filled with them grade 9-ers. I was like "I curse Dhanes for inviting me here". But thank God there was Mita who couldn't stop talking and kept me companied :) I couldn't just follow Reuben and the others all the time, right? But awhile later my Dad knew from my driver that I left Sency so I directly left without even grabbing a single food. I was super nervous, sweating, and HUNGRY. Really bad. Hahaha. But my Saturday went great despite of my dad's squawks and aching stomach. 

So, how about yours? :)

xoxo 

Labels: ,