Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, April 26, 2009
School??? School??? School???

Oh shoot, school's starting tomorrow :( huuuuh a week off is not enough!!! I want more of it. I can't wait for next weekend. Ivy's birthday!!! Yeah finally a birthday party :D

Oh yeah today is Dhanes' birthday. Happy birthday, Nes :) 

So I finally found the dress to wear to Ivy's, which means I have to keep my food portion to as minimum as possible. My legs and my arms must lose their fats so that I'll look stunning in that dress. Yeah (you wish, Nai :p). Hahaha yea at least not as fat as I am right now. Let's just see, though. One week, one week. Oops, I mean 5 days :p

xoxo

Labels: , ,