Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Thursday, May 21, 2009
Happy Birthday iZong

It's 10:04, according to my desktop's clock. Which means in an hour and 56 more minutes my Filza is turning 17!!! And I don't think I can make it till the clock strikes 12, my eyes just can't take it. So I just gotta write it earlier, here. Karena kalo through MSN it means the greeting comes way too early. Filza probably reads this by tomorrow hhe.

So here it goes:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FILZAAAAA :):):) my iZong! 
 Best and best and best wishes for you 
 You know I  you !
 Hope you'll have a good one, 
 cause the age 17 comes only once in a lifetime :)"

So yeah, gtg. I'm off to bed cuddling my pillows :)
Nighty, night lovers.

xoxo

Labels: