Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
3 First Days of the Week

Monday was really awesome, had a wonderful time with my classmate girlfriends. Went for a totally-worth-the-scream-and-energy-spent karaoke and had a totally gratifying meal after. We took loads of piccies and they are just beautiful. Monday was tiring and yet fun at the very same time. A huge everlasting love for Nita and Risa who were kind enough to treat us that much food. Happy birthday, loves : )

T-Rex @ Grand Indo

Us in Poke Sushi before the feast was served

My girls : )

Tuesday, had to stay home. Figured I wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere because of the Saturday misunderstood incident and also the fact that I just went out on Monday. So I rotted the whole day. Digested a lot food, zero for effort in exercising, joined my sister watching FRIENDS, and other unimportant stuffs. Thinking I'd be allowed to go out on Wednesday, which had been planned earlier since Saturday with Andrew.

Wednesday, it was a total disappointment in the morning. I took a shower, I changed my outfit, I had my hair half-done (like literally, the left part of my hair was untouched), and then tralala... bad news. Not allowed to go anywhere since there were no cars and the other driver had to pick my Dad up at the airport at around 6. Arguments would not be useful so me and my sister decided, unwillingly, to just stay home. Until my bro and his girlfriend came to the rescue. 

Today was the premiere of the movie Transformers 2 in Jakarta and we all wanted to watch it sooo bad. So after my bro and his girlfriend were done with school they went home and picked me and my sis up to go watch Transformers 2 :D Yeaaaah, goodbye boredom. It was so great that we actually got the tickets at Blitz. The movie was superb, 2 thumbs up. Movie of the year banget. Worth watching, and worth the sweat of having to hop from one cinema to the other just to find 4 available seats. Those who haven't watched it... grab your car keys and head to the nearest cinema and get yourselves a ticket to the coolest movie you'll ever watch!

xoxo 

Labels: