Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, June 22, 2009
Long Time No See

Lacking of updates, right? Haha, I wouldn't call myself busy during those times though. Just got attacked by one of my incurable diseases: laziness. 

Today I claimed myself on holiday, I didn't wanna go to school. I set the alarm at 7, thinking that I might go to school at around 8, but suddenly I just didn't feel like going. Thank God I didn't though, probably the rest of the class didn't come too. Cumon, AS level exam is done, end of semester exam is too, so why bother going to school for a remedial? It'll probably be pointless anyway. 

Dinda and Rabia are gonna be here in around an hour or so. Risa is going to treat us umm... I don't really know what to call this, cause we'll be having our meal at around 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Lunch or dinner? Or pre-dinner maybe? Haha. But we'll be screaming our hearts out before having our pre-dinner at poke sushi! We're going out for a karaoke! Yippeeee, the whole class baby... maybe. We'll be taking ahella a pictcha!

And on Wedny I'll be out again, if allowed, with cimsey and a couple of others. This week must be great. Then on Sunday... HELLOLUYA BALI! =)

Something I made, not much of an effort, not so important either - just wanna share this to da world: brand new awzum wallpaper.
Bored of seeing only one big picture displayed on my desktop, so, iseng attaching them into one.

Not really decorated, but still...
Aren't I the sweetest? ; )

xoxo 

Labels: