Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, October 11, 2009
Can you believe it? I'm 17

Being a birthday girl for one whole day is just amazing :-) held a birthday party at my house yesterday and it was a blast. Though it's kinda hard to merge binusian and my 68 friends haha. I just hope all you guys had a good time.


To reuben :
I'm sorry, I really am sorry. I never thought it'd make you feel that way. I'm sorry I couldn't stay by your side the whole time last night. I wanted to, I really really did. But the situation's not perfect enough. But if I could rewind to last night, I would stay by your side. I really would :( I'm so sorry. Thanks for your surprise visit to my house at midnight, on my birthday. One of those things that made my 17th birthday.

xoxo

Labels: