Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Thursday, April 24, 2008
10 B <3

YAYYYYYY 10 B won the year 10 class meeting futsal! 

The third place... hahahaha. Well at least 10 B isn't the one who lost today. I think I know why 10 B lost to 10 A the other day. Because 10 B had no supporters! Most of 10 B didn't show up on Monday that's why they were losing their enthusiasm (lucky for you, 10 A! haha). And today we were all there to support the futsal players so that's why they were in full spirit today. Lol just kidding :) I think it's because they didn't wear complete uniform and were not ready. Who would anyway? They were informed that they are going to play on Monday morning, when they should be playing at lunch time. Bad coordinators, ckck. 

And at last today 10 B went to Senayan to play baseball. Last week we couldn't because there was no car. Baseball was fun!! It was drizzling but we didn't want to stop playing. Too bad we didn't have much time so we only played for half an hours :( We played on the same field as two years ago's. I had this sudden thought there, of how I miss 8 A so much. Yea, I miss year 8. Things have changed a lot guys. But things didn't change like how seasons change. Seasons are rotating, but my life will always walks forward and could never goes back. How sucks and sad (perumpamaan yang aneh haha). 

Anyway last night I talked with my ex-boyfriend on the phone. He called me. I didn't really want to talk to him at first. But since I was bored last night so I just answered the phone. Things were alright, I enjoyed the conversation. We even talked for hours. I find it better for us being friends rather than us stucked in a lousy commitment. I just kinda hate it whenever he brings up the past. It's just an unnecessary topic. But at least we are now over fighting and keep trying to go follow our own path. 

xoxo

Labels: