Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, April 19, 2008
Bored Again (and something about yesterday)

Okay I am now on the top of my BOREDOM HIERARCHY (haha). Even though I am chatting with Rayner and Ichell right now, still I am bored. Boored. Boreeed. Argggh. Boredom is a super dangerous symptom for me. Especially that my head start aching right now. 

Since I don't really have anything to tell, I'm just gonna say about what happened yesterday night. My ex-boyfriend IM-ed me using Skype. Wow, I can't believe he still have the guts to talk to me. He was the one who gibed me and said that he didn't want to know me anymore. But nevermind tho, last nite I wasn't really in the mood to get mad and start another fight so I just be nice and let it flow. We chat and I start saying the word "Gue" and "Lo" instead of "Aku" and "Kamu" anymore. Well he was the one who said it first on my Friendster account, seems like he was all fired up at that time. But I intend to say those words beforehand actually. On Skype at first he was calling my name then slowly he said the word "Aku" and "Kamu" again. I told him that it's uncomfortable because it seemed affectionate when our relationship is already over.

But he didn't change at all. Maybe at first he was nice to me, respected me, and it felt good at first talking with him after a very long time. But then he wanted to talk on the phone and asked me to call his Esia phone. D'oohhhhhh. I didn't want to but he kept on forcing. Gosh, like who is he now? Driving my mood from high to low. He is so tenacious, he wanted to just talk using Skype. For the love of God he didn't even have the mic on and he only wanted to hear my voice. I mean so obvious. Come on Mad. You can't stay like this forever right. Move on. I have move on already. Stop being melancholy, all desperate, and all stressed up. You're just torturing yourself. See, I still care right? Even though I actually don't :p

Wow I have written 3 posts in one day. What a record haha :) But still I am so b to the o to the r to the e d. Better go to bed then. So ttyl bloggers.

xoxo

Labels: ,