Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, April 19, 2008
A Fresh New Start

I thought it's better for me to start a new blog after breaking up. Since the entries in my previous blog were about how in love I was with my ex-boyfriend. So now I am making a fresh new start. It's better for me not to keep the pages I've written in the past anymore. I decided to just delete it, it is not useful anymore. And it probably just gonna break my heart if I suddenly read it again. But it's not like I'm reminiscing the times we had together. No way, I'm so over him. It's just that I wrote stupid posts I wish I didn't write. Oh yeah I mean I feel stupid reading it again. Frankly, breaking up feels so good. Gosh at that time it seems like I was finally out of the woods. 

Alrighty then. My first post :) it's still 9 in the morning now. Nothing happens so I got nothing else to tell. 

So see ya later, alligators
xoxo

Labels: