Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, April 21, 2008
In Desperate Need of Creativity

No doubt, there is no creativity installed around this tiny little head. I am just soo not out of the ordinary, meaning there's nothing about me from top to bottom that is special or unique. Yeah, nothing outstanding. I can only play one instrument, piano, and it's not like I'm so good at it. How cool. So why am I mentioning this? Because it kinda breaks my heart the fact that my creativity skill is so poor. When making the math model for math class decoration, zero idea pops out(!) Well my group made this Basic Trigonometry Ratio model, which is Filza's idea, but it is just so plain and simple. Ms. Angay said we should've make something a lot better, but we didn't. So I don't think Ms. Angay likes our model. Sobs :(

I didn't really care about it so much tho, all I care about is how uncreative I am. I still remember how heartbreaking term two's Visual Art was. Our task was to make a white sculpture to be displayed at the Narnia play. A group consisted of eight people, quite a crowd isn't it? But the sculpture turned out to be a disaster and a mess even if I'm working with 7 people. My group worked hard, some of us even stayed a little late after school to continue making the sculpture. The result was totally different with the sketch that I drew. The sculpture was based on my surrealism sketch, it was quite nice tho, I admit. I adored my drawing then, I couldn't believe I was the one who drew it. But I know it was nothing compared to Sonia's. I uploaded the picture of my sketch, and here it is.

Hahaha such an effort, believe it or not. I named her "Mermaidian Snake". She was a fairy but then she was cursed by God. So yeah, she was turned into a monster. I was so proud with this drawing but then felt so down after seeing the final result. Which looks just like a junk that needs to be thrown away. But since the sculpture was my group's super hard work, I still appreciate it. And so ladies and gentlemen here it is, the final trash.

Go on, just laugh. I don't mind. I didn't laugh tho when I saw my group's sculpture. Just shocked and surprised. Mr. Ricky didn't bring it to the play. Well actually all 10 B's sculptures were not displayed at Narnia, only 10 A's. But it's okay lah yah. Even if my group's sculpture was displayed, there's nothing to be proud of. Cause we knew that we failed art and it will just humiliates us :(

That's why God, please please oh puh-lease. Please send me a handfull of creativity skill :'(

Haha. Anyway, after school me, Michi, Yella, Rayner, Jon, and Julian went to Kenanga again for the third times. It's so cozy and the place where we enjoy gossiping (the boys do too! :p) I think I'm addicted to Kenanga now. I love the chicken noodle. Every time I go to Kenanga, I always order the noodle. Because the rest of the menu is all pork!!! I'm Muslim so I can't eat pork (like d'ohhhhhh?). But I admit... the food that my friends order are way tempting. Too bad I'm not allowed hhe ;) 

xoxo 

Labels: