Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, June 1, 2008
I Don't Wanna Leave

I think I've get over AB3 already! Yeay! My, my it happened so fast. The feeling once came and now it already went away. But thanks to him, he was the one who made me realize that I didn't love my ex-boyfriend anymore back then. If he didn't enter my life that time, maybe I'll still be in a relationship with him. Suffering and living in lies. Thanks AB3 =)

So tomorrow's last day of exaaaaam! And it's math -.- But errr, not last day actually. After math tomorrow, there will still be drama performance. But I'd rather not call it an examination. Since we won't write anything, just performing. I'd call it the emancipation of binus students from a massive maltreatment. (---> lebay man. tapi emang bener stress) hahahahaha. But I'm sure it would be fun on Tuesday, if Mr. C is in a good mood. If he is in a bad mood, udah deh the year 10 drama students will have to be quiet and won't enjoy the fun that we should've enjoyed. Good luck, me! Haha and everybody!

One thing bugs me again. It's about me transferring to another school. It really brighten me up when my dad was told by this National Department teacher from BiNus that the national class for next year will be opened. But when I asked Ms. Elli last Tuesday she said it is no longer opened. The last national class is this year's. It really disappointed me. How I want to stay in BiNus, not to be separated with my classmates, CIMS to be exact. It's weird that we really get along just around this second semester. We weren't as close as we are now on Semester 1. Something brought us together and I really don't want it to be taken away again. Why time flies so fast when we're having fun? :( But not just CIMS, the others too. I mean I'll miss cafeteria with its monotone foods, the comfy yet boring classes, and the lockers! I wish I could just stay and attend the national class. 

I wish I could stay... I wish I could...

xoxo

Labels: ,