Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, June 9, 2008
Jonathan Rhys Meyers' Hot

My head's spinning. Feels like it was hit by a car. Headacheee headachee headacheeee! Yeah! Pain in the head at my long awaited holidaaay! Fourth day of holiday and I am staying homeee? I wanna go out  wanna go out I wanna go out! Arghhh.

I just finished watching August Rush. It was so beautiful I couldn't stop watching. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is still hot. He is so sexyy aaaaaahhh I wish I had father like him. Cuteness! Awwwww.
The picture above is a scene from August Rush where Louis (Meyers) and his long-lost son, Evan/August playing guitar together. It's just so sweet they didn't know (yet) that they were actually kin. I don't care about Freddie Highmore I'm only captivated by Jon Meyers! Gooosh he is super sexy. His smile is so sweet... I'm melting. I thought the movie would be boring. Well it didn't :p

I'm feeling sick. But I can't sleep. I miss 10 B. Wanna go back to where I was 6 months ago...

xoxo

Labels: ,