Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Karaoke? Oke!

At last today I finally went out of the house! It was girls day out and we spent our time singing at T-Rex, Grand Indonesia. Frankly, at first I wasn't really interested. I thought it was hilarious to sing inside a room, especially that all my friends are so enthusiastic to sing. Well, no. CRAZY! THEY ARE INSANE! O my god. Me and Karen only laughed and watched the others sung. It was so funny, they even picked ridiculous songs such as Mahluk Tuhan yang Paling Seksi by Mulan Jameela! And even KOPI DANGDUT! Omg. They even sung it proudly -.- hahaha. 

But yaaaaaaa as time goes by, I kind of find it enjoyable. I though I'd waste my 2 hours for nothing, well instead I waste it then with joy and excitement :)
Karaoke was fun! Hahaha (norak nih... maklum baru pertama kali karaoke lol)

After finished spending 2 hours inside the karaoke box, singing and screamingt. Hahaa :D

xoxo

Labels: