Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Twilight Freak

Like what I've said in the previous post, I did finished Eclipse this morning. I admit I kinda pity Jacob in the epilogue part, the part where the story is told through Jacob's perspective. It's not pretty when your loved one rejected you. When you finally knew your loved one actually loves you too. But she loves someone else more than she loves you. But Edward comes first! So back off, Jacob! It made me furious though when I read the part where Bella asked Jacob to kiss her. The fact that she actually loved Jacob, too. She knew it'd hurt Edward, but she realized that she loved Jacob. Ugh. If I were Bella, I wouldn't divide my heart in two! Jacob is the best friend, Edward is the boyfriend. The oh-so-perfect boyfriend. And Edward loves Bella so much. A hundred percent sure that he loves Bella more than Jacob does. 

Edward is just too nice. When he knew that Bella actually wants Jacob to kiss her, by reading Seth's mind, he wasn't mad. At all. I was so clicked when Edward said, "I'm not mad at you, love. Jacob's more cunning than I gave him credit for. I do wish you hadn't ask him, though." O my gaaaawttt... Can you believe it? His girlfriend made out with another guy, and the girlfriend is the one who demands the kiss. And he didn't mad at all. Awwwwww I wish I were Bella. If I were her, I'd tell Jacob straight that I only love him as a friend. I hate that Bella actually hurt Edward. 

It was Edward's fault too actually. He shouldn't have left Bella in the first place. No! Technically it was because of Bella too. If she hadn't rip her hand accidentally and bleed, Edward wouldn't left. Hahaha but most of all I blame Stephenie Meyer in the end. She was the one who wrote the book :p I hope the ending of the trilogy is gratifying. I hope no one dies, no sad ending please! I hope Bella finally becomes a vampire, no obstacle happens before her marriage with Edward, Edward and Bella's matrimony, and live eternally in euphoria with Edward by her side :) (Since they can't die)

I feel like a freak. Hahahaha.

xoxo

Labels: , ,