Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, July 27, 2008
Cockroach

Oh, one important post before I go to sleep. The oh-my-god(!) sight that I saw as I got home after going out the whole day! After changing my outfit, I wanted to go to the bathroom... like urgently. I turned the light on, peeked inside my personal bathroom. I peeked to check whether any cockroaches are wandering around my bathroom. And jeng jeng jeng jeennnnnggg I saw one cockroach laying on its back. I wasn't quite sure whether it is dead or still alive. 

It was okay at first. It was dead. I thought it was the only one. But when I opened the bathroom door widely... ... .... ... ... there were SEVEN of them! ALL OF THEM LIED ON THEIR BACK. SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN. Yes, I counted their number. Six of them lied still, didn't move. But one of the friggin cockroaches was moving. Like it was still alive. Arghhh I had goose bumps for real. I immediately called my maid to clean all the dead cockroaches. I asked her whether she was the one who killed them cockroaches. But it turned out it wasn't her. 

Then who the hell kicked the cockroaches' butt until they lied on their back not even moving (despite the naughty one)? O my god my bathroom has its own mystery. My bathroom could've been a zoo decades ago. How petrifying -.-

xoxo

Labels: , ,