Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, September 13, 2008
CIMS forever

I just read Filza's latest post. See God, most of us want grade 10 back. So Goooood please ohh puh-lease rewind the time! I miss bio class haha. We sat like at the back of the class and took over 2 tables. One for cims boys and one for the girls plus Sonia. Hahahahahhaha it was a lotta fuunnnnnnnn. And I also miss business class, math class, okay all the classeeeeessssss we had. Freaking miss you guys a lottt. 

Stick Figure of Cims hihi :)
Drawn by Michi

I love you guys like a fat kid loves cakes!
I miss you guys like heeellllllllllllll

xoxo

Labels: