Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, September 22, 2008
Morning Pee Call

I'm not fasting today so I'm supposed to wake up like at something in the morning. But since I had to pee, I woke up at 4. Just in the right time for sahur. Hahahaha. So the point is... I'm bored :p

Soooo Saturday night was fun. After long overdue, I finally went out with Karen. And Michi. Too. Luckily I still had my period so I could eat lunch with them. We ate sushi tei. It was like "finally"! It's been a month since I last eat at sushi tei. After we had our lunch we watched Mamma Mia. At first I was like, "what the hell?" I wasn't expecting Mamma Mia. But since Karen and Michi wanted to watch Mamma Mia, so I just go with the flow. The movie turned out great. Some scenes were hilarious and not to mention the dances. So yeah, I don't regret watching the movie hehe.

After movie we met with Cims guys in Sency. It was a lotta fun. Just like the old days (as Andrew said it) only without Filza and Yella unfortunately. Ugh I love weekends and I love it more whenever I spend it with friends :)

Me, Michi, and Karen
Me, Jon, Andrew, Michi, Karen
Filicium no. 3

Gtg back to bed then. My eyes are heavy -.-

xoxo

Labels: