Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Friday, October 10, 2008
Awesomeness :)

Omg I had a great birthday :) 

I went to Plaza Senayan today with CIMS + Karen. And then I decided to just treat them lunch. It just feels wrong if I don't treat them something. So Ichell, Della, dkk the treat for you guys later ya! After we had our lunch at Sushi Tei we went to our Filicium. As always.

The girls, except me and Karen kaya suddenly misah gitu. Their excuse was to accompany Filza seeing her Mom. And I believed them. So we went to Filicium first and hung out there. After quiet a while suddenly the girls showed up with a cake! Awwww thank you guys so muuuchoooo :') Thank you for the surprise cake! Too bad Filza bought the oh-so-scary candles! I was even too scared to blow out the candles hahhaha. I love you guuuuyyyyssssssss! Muah muah muah!
Me & Andrew =)


Me, blowing the candles hihi

Too bad I don't have any good pictures of my special day. We couldn't take pictures grrrr screw that rule! But oh well, at least I have it recorded in my memory. Special and unforgettable. Thanks guys... for making my day :D

So far I already got 3 gifts. A pair of shoe from my bro and his gf, a cute dress from my retardos, and a flower. Hahahahahhaa :) Thanks a lot guys :):):)

xoxo

p.s: finally got some pics! 2 are uploaded! (grinning

Labels: , ,