Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Dilemmatic

Already back in Jakarta! Yeayeayeay! Bali was awsum despite that I didnt go swimming at all. I just love the shopping spree! I'm sorry, Mom, I just love shopping too much. 

I've been living too much drama nowadays. AB3's back and somehow it shakes my current relationship with Noy. It makes me thinking, or even forcing me to make a hard decision. AB3 is just too nice and that's what I dig from him. But he's just too... late! I know maybe I do feel something about him again, but wouldn't it be wrong for me to like 2 guys at the same time? Things with Noy don't go so smooth either. I dont think I could fit his lifestyle. But we've been through so much...

Damnnnn. Naida is in a big dilemma tralalalala.

xoxo

Labels: