Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
High School Should Never Ends

High school should never come to an end. High school is just the blast and the best! (Despite our obligation to study) Especially when you're in the right place and with the right crowd. On last Monday, a week ago, the 13th of October, 3 days after my birthday to be exact, my 68 classmates surprised me with a handful of my birthday cake! A chocolate cake with chocolate topping written "Happy Birthday Nainai!" =) I was flattered for the second time. My second birthday cake!!!

This year is probably the best birthday I ever had. Thanks a lot friendsy! Not to mention with the powder you guys threw at me. Causing some strands of my hair to turn white. Ha! Nevertheless, I love you guys, classmates :) 

I'm off from school for 3 days. My classmates are doing their IGCSE exam at SMA 8. Since me and Bia aren't doing the exam so we are unofficially on a school holiday. Being off from school is just great. You know... no chemistry, biology, blah blah blah school craps. But in the other hand, frankly writing, school's on would be better. Come on, I have nothing to do unless adding more fat to my already fat body. 

Here goes my pointless holiday routine (when there's no precise plan): Wake up, do the toilet thing, play comp, watch tv, eat, yada yada yada. My days are too stiff if I have nothing to do. Tomorrow I'm going to Binus. Going to filicium, hang out with cims. At least for a day I have the chance to do something that doesn't waste time lol.

Oh ya, good luck classmates! You guys will nail IGCSE! Good luck! =)

xoxo

Labels: , ,