Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Selamat Hari Lebaran

Gue males nulis sms jadi di sini aja deh.

SELAMAT HARI LEBARAN, MINAL AIDIN WALFA IDIN! 
Mohon maaf lahir & batin...
I know I made a lot of mistakes jadi tolong dimaafin ya hehe.
And have a superb holiday everyone :)

Ya gitu deh sekilas aja rata-rata gaya sms lebaran kaya gitu kan haha.

Today's supposed to be the day where you have to forgive and be forgiven, right? But my sister keeps on arousing my anger on her. I could have loathed her but she's my sister. I'm so pissed off with her right now. Or even most of the time. I know I'm being bossy with her, telling her to do this and that. But for god's sake she's a friggin' lazy ass! She's even way lazier than I am! Gosh I'm so fed up with her. I hope she'll get what she deserves. She needs a goddamn LECTURE!

Nevermind. So talking about lebaran, doesn't it mean fasting month is over?? Yeaaaaayyyyy! It doesn't give me no good either. I didn't lose weight at all. Well, I did. Just a lil bit. Tomorrow I'll be going to Bali, for a family vacation. Soooo I'm gonna talk again later! Ciao!

And once again, minal aidin walfa idin :p

xoxo

Labels: ,