Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, January 25, 2009
Admit That I'm Nice

I think I'm gonna have to repeal some words that I've written on my latest post. I just realized it was a bit harsh and cruel. I brutally cursed my sister, indirectly, which was rather inappropriate. I'm not much of a foul mouthed and kind of hate it when I hear somebody say those words (yknow, like all the swears and curses). It's like they're never be taught and have no moral. And those words are obviously so not ear-friendly. No offense for those who love swearing and cursing, cause I admit I sometimes do that too. That's why I'm trying to rectify myself about me being an inhuman sister regarding to the previous post that I wrote last Thursday. 

I'm still mad though, at her. Cause I know she'll hardly change. But I hope she will as she grows up and realizes how immature she was back in her youth. In fact, I'll just trust the time to make it happen. I used to own her attitude, back in middle school. Now I've changed and it feels a lot better being a not-so-completely different person. A friend of mine once told a joke, "People can change, yo, even me" and she was right. People can change, and when it's not righteous, the change is a must.

I hate to say this but sorry and happy belated 15th birthday. I know you had a good one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo yesterday I went to ps with Michi, Karen, Rayner, Andrew, and Reuben. It was supposed to be CIMS' day out but it turned out some weren't available so it was just the 6 of us. We watched Pintu Terlarang, an Indo thriller movie. The story was smart but the movie was POOR! Omg it was really boring and really abstract you know? Praise heaven it was a thriller movie so it helps by making me all curious about how the story will ends. If it were a romance movie I'll be drooling as I fall asleep. 


Pictures of the day =)

xoxo

Labels: