Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, January 17, 2009
I'd Shave Your Butt Off If That Means I Could Spend My Saturday in Anywhere But Home

O my gawwwd I had a really awesome day! Want to hear how my splendid day goes? 

I went to Plaza Senayan with a bunch of friends. We had lunch at Sushi Tei, chatted and laughed about lots and lots of things. Hung out at Starbucks and then hit the theatre to watch a brand new movie. After we finished watching movie we window shopped and tried on couples of dresses and took hundreds of pictures with silly faces and great poses. Then at 9 we separated and went home with a smile on our face. My Saturday was tremendous =)

NOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT

I wished today happens just the way I imagined it would be. Want to know how it actually goes? Well, I watched 2 and a half dvds, ate 2 mcd's chicken and a cheeseburger (I had to like order 3 cheeseburgers because it seemed kinda impudent of me if I only order chicken mcd. I still have 1 more at home tho, anybody wants it?), had a friggin loooong nap, 5 minutes of treadmill jog, late shower at 8, and sitting in front of computer browsing. Just the Saturday I didn't imagine throughout the weekdays. Not to mention that my parents are gone to Surabaya and won't be home until Monday. With my parents' out of town I thought I'll be spending my Saturday in anywhere but home. Turns out I didn't.



=(

Labels: