Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, January 3, 2009
School's In T.T

Call me tardy, but merry christmas to those who celebrated it on the 08 and happy new year to everyone :) May you be whoever you want to be and achieve what you haven't achieved back in 2008. 

Personally, 2008 has been quite a great year. A lot of things have happened back in 2008, good times and bad times. Though I prefer to just cherish all my good times especially those splendid ones back in grade 10 :) So, unlike some other people, I didn't really feel new year bash's sensation. It was like it's just another day, changing of month from December to January, and so the point is: nothing's actually really special about new year. I didn't even make a new year resolution, cause in my case it isn't working so well. I never get any taller T.T, a little less lazier, and still don't have strong will to exercise my ass off. But umm, frankly I do have some resolutions but they're not to be shared and I'm not really into writing it here. So I guess I'll just keep it for myself.

And gosh my holiday is over =( school's starting tomorrow. If I still go to binus I'll still have one more week of holiday. But too bad, Nai, you're not anymore. I'm not really feeling school right now, I still want holiday. I still want to hang out, watch movies during weekdays, and even dufan! I'm gonna miss out Dufan on the 7th! Screw public school. Haaah, at least I get to go to Rayner's on Thursday. 

xoxo

Labels: , , ,