Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, February 9, 2009
ben stiller is a cutie <3

i watched the heartbreak kid yesterday. and based on my observation i think ben stiller is cute :p i know, i know he's old (he's friggin 43!) and ichel said that he's got a perverted look but his smile is super cute! and i dont knoooow i think he's just adorable!!!


BUT for the record... i'm not into old people okay? dont think of me as an om-om lover! i wouldn't want to date guys as old as my mom. i just think ben stiller is cute that's all. BUT again, if i were older i'd love to marry him :p jiahahahahaiahai

please. please dont think of me as a freak... and also note this: this is just a temporary crush 

p.s: ONE MORE THING! i also think that ben stiller's smile = david archuleta's!!! witness it yourself!



xoxo

Labels: