Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, February 22, 2009
Woopsie! I'm Most Probably Busted :p

Hey yalll arrived safely at home about an hour ago. Singapore was dope, shop much. Skipping school for 2 days is kind of worth it :p

I just realized that on last week I added my teacher's facebook and he just approved me a while ago. Then he left a message on my page asking about my health. You know, I was supposed to be sick and my status on facebook was about me going on a vacation to Singapore! Hahhaa how cool is that huh? Thank God he isn't the killer type :S

I hope he didn't read my previous statuses. And of course I hope he won't find out about this blog especially not in anytime soon. But if he happens to find out about this blog and reads this entry... all I can say is... OH WELL forgive me :p

And my eyes had spotted quite some cuties in Singapore baby :p 

xoxo

Labels: