Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, April 20, 2009
Me So Saddy Saddy

This morning I ate a full plate of nasi goreng with BULGOGI (DUDES, BULGOGI!)
Then like less than 3 hours later I ate a bowl of futong's mie ayam, which tasted really good. 
And I had a nap twice. AFTER I had lunch and like about 2 hours ago. 
HOW MORE OF A PIGGY COULD I BE??????
I really couldn't resist the temptation of food................... T.T

Before Bali I've lost 2 kilograms because I reduced the portion of my meals and ate less during dinner. I didn't eat much rice. But these days I've been eating like crazy. Again :(:(

xoxo

Labels: