Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Mr. Never-Wrong

Naida ♥ says: (9:30:23 PM)
itu aja tuh *piip* (censored for a certain reason :p)
Naida ♥ says: (9:30:26 PM)
udah ga ada polos2nya
Naida ♥ says: (9:30:27 PM)
:p
Jonathan says: (9:30:29 PM)
haha lucu
Jonathan says: (9:30:37 PM)
mukanya jg ga ada bgs2nya

Hahaha jo, jo jahat banget.
But that is like...... the truth.

You know I just got back to school and got the news that school's off on Thursday for grade 11 regarding grade 12's practical exam. And I'm like yeah cool, just exactly what I need :p But school's fun tho. Belajarnya yang males. 

Weekend's coming soon and I totally can't wait for it :)

xoxo

P.S: You're a pain in the ass I just can't get enough of. 
 I'm hopelessly pathetic, I know. 

Labels: