Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Thursday, April 9, 2009
Tanjung Lesung: A Total Blast <3

TANJUNG LESUNG = A LOTTA FUN !!!
<3<3<3





In the end I ended up going to Tanjung Lesung anyway :D Turned out that the 2 teachers weren't coming. And I really thank God that they didn't, cause if they did Tanjung Lesung would be a tedious trip. It was in fact a lotta funnnn :D :D :D Shorts are allowed, in fact the teachers didn't even comment on the way we dress. The study tour to Puspitek was the only part of the trip that is boring. Maan I didn't expect Tanjung Lesung to be this fun. 

The place, the villa, was really nice! It was beyond my expectation. Too bad we only stayed for a night there, my satisfaction is half filled. But at least I had a blast from this trip and I totally can't wait for our next trip to Bali! 

Oh, and I finally took a group picture in the beach :D

xoxo

Labels: ,