Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, May 5, 2009
359 ♥

I had to remove my previous post called 'confidential' I wrote a week ago because the post somehow shows my fragility and I don't like it :p I feel stupid to ever wrote that post. Well it already happened and it's a relief that it wasn't really happening.

Another week has come by, another day of school. And next week I'll be having my AS level exam starting with math, which is hard. I'm taking it really easy when I'm supposed to study a lot more, a lot harder. You can see like right now instead of studying doing past papers' questions, I'm blogging. Which is supposed to be a minority and can be done in any other spare time. Haha, I'm just supah leyyzeehhh and I know that for sure. But wish me luck, will ya?

Sooo my patience finally paid off. I'm done waiting and finally got a status. Though I still feel that being single kicks asses and is so much more relaxing. I'm still used to being single. But in the other hand, who am I to judge? Let's just see where this is gonna lead up to :)

xoxo

Labels: