Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, May 18, 2009
I Can Never Get Enough of Food ♥

So... today was fun. Dila, Macil, Ari, and Luhung went to my place after school to slouch and have lunch. Frankly, I really can't have them coming over too frequent. Since every time they come over we always order delivery in an enormous quantity, and I'm not exaggerating. Here I'm not complaining about the finance, I'm not that cheap -__- , I'm talking about getting out of shape. Like for instance, today we had KFC for lunch. And we ordered a bucket of 9 fried chickens, when there were only 5 of us. Everyone was starving, we finished everything. I had colonel yakiniku alone for myself and 1 chicken. I ate them fast, as if I've never eaten for couple days.

Aaah, ever since my last holiday to Bali I've been eating like crazy again. I eat rice during lunch, eat much during dinner, and eat snacks at school. I've lost 2 kg and I think my weight's gaining again, you know. Saddy, saddy :( I want to get taller, not fatter. My period is about to come, I guess. Cause every time it's coming my appetite becomes realllly heuuge :-|

I'm kinda confused here, should I come to Binus on Wed or not? There's a drama performance held by the grade 9 and my sister asked me to come watch her. I don't think I'm gonna make it in time, though. I have AS level exam and it finishes at 2 something when the play's starting at 2.30. If I can't make it in time I can just visit Binus sih. I mean watching my sister performs would be a good excuse to go to Binus and meet up with some people :) No hard feelings, dek. Not that I don't wanna watch your play. I want to, cause I'm curious in which scene Poker Face is gonna be played. And I can actually see that she has put quite a lot of effort to it, I wanna see how it turns out. Cause I've been there, being Ms. Super Busy in a drama practice is super tiring and irritating. Kan it's only if I can't make it in time. Okay, okay? ;p

Soo I can't wait for Friday! Cause Friday means tomorrow is Saturday and Saturday is weekend and weekend is nothing but fun! Which eventually means I can't wait for fun, fun, and fun! :)

xoxo

Labels: