Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Omige Desperado Abis -___-

Math test today at 10. Can't sleep, could this be insomnia?

Lately, something has made me realize how much of a jealous person I am. And this trait needs to be gone cause it certainly does not feel good, at all. Jealousy sucks, you know. It makes you feel so insecure like all the time, when you shouldn't be. It makes you think of foolish stuffs, you don't even know whether they're the truth or not, when you shouldn't be thinking of it. Jealousy is all about insecurity. And... I loathe myself every time I feel insecure about something. It makes me fidget all the time. Painless, but nerve-wracking.

But after I gave it a re-thought, this is not jealousy. This is about me feeling a little less special...

Maybe that's the reason why my thoughts were wandering around though my eyes were closed. Got too much to think of, and none of them are close to important. At this very moment, I totally need my booty call pals...

xoxo  

p.s: this is something I wrote early at midnight. I had trouble sleeping so there goes all those craps ;p

Labels: ,