Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Naughty, Naughty :p

Omige, physics is killing moi. I'm bored to the core, I want to sleep now like right away. I wanna go home, upload today's photos, and take a decent nap. Then I'll do some math questions at night. This one's for real cause I have a lot of catching up to do. Exam is exactly next week. And I have to get used to doing pure maths questions yang super duper ribet.

But I'm so sure I'm so gonna fail physics :(

I'm like in class right now, ngebahas soal-soal physics from the past paper. But I blog, instead of listening. Naughty, naughty. Sorry, Mr. Hasan. This is what's so great about being a blackberry-a-holic HAHA.

I really can't wait for the upcoming holiday. I really wanna get away from all the lessons and studies and get some slacks ;)

xoxo

Labels: ,