Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Thursday, May 14, 2009
Untitled

Facebook is under maintenance, or is it only my account? Idk deh, yang pasti I'm dead bored. All I'm doing right now is waiting for a bbm reply, checking twitter, randomly clicking on songs I please to hear on iTunes, and blogging. I feel like playing dress up you know, trying on clothes. It's suber fun. But not now, probably later :p

Today there's no tutor, no exam, which means school's off. I thought I'd be out with mom shopping, but turned out she has her own plans, out with her friends. So here I am home, stranded. 

Anyway, yesterday Yella showed me a video of Kris Allen singin Heartless on American Idol. Because of that I'm starting to like the Kanye West's version again. Hahaha me lovin the lyrics, keren loh. I really do need to do something a little more productive than what I've been doing for the past few hours after waking up. *sigh*

xoxo

Labels: