Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Whoopie :p

Pure Math AS level. TOMORROW !!!

Last night I was supposed to be home doing questions from the past paper I haven't done and yet I was out to Grand Indo to help my sis find her drama costume. She eventually found it and I eventually did not take a peek on any of those papers when arrived home. Wish me luck, peeps. At least for math I have a higher optimism compared to biology and physics. 

Can't wait till AS level exam is all done. Hanamasa and Bali! Whooopie, me lovey lovey :)
Holiday is never taken off from my things-I-want-the-most list!

xoxo

Labels: ,