Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Thursday, May 7, 2009
We Make Mistakes

Yesterday my dad went home after his 5 days absence to Bali. During dinner he was furious, he yelled at me because I went home really really late last Saturday. He banned me from going to Binus every Friday and as well as going out every Saturday, if I'm going with Binus friends. He suspected me having a boyfriend and he thought it's distracting my study and that I shouldn't date. But Dad, I'm 16 and you care way too much. I do need attention but this is beyond my expectation.

And I totally hating the fact that my drivers are nothing but two blabber mouths. They really can't co-operate with me, why can't they just not spill every little details to my parents? I need privacy, guys, so stfu won't you? My father disapproves me dating, but I don't care. As long as my education isn't failing, I won't listen to him just yet. Though as far as I'm concerned my studies have been distracted because of some reasons, but I for sure am going to keep it up.

Which eventually means... I cannott go out this Saturday :(( I've made a plan with Karen and I have to cancel it. Arrgh :(

And frankly, I really really want to see you cause I miss you like a lot even though we argue way too often ♥

xoxo

Labels: ,