Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, July 25, 2009
I WANT OUT!!!

Once again I am missing out another great night. Oh well. I didn't even have the guts to ask permission to my Dad. He'd beat me up verbally and I'd be crying my ass off, so better keep my mouth shut. Still up, really bored. Well at least watching TV, bbm-ing, playing online pool with Andrew, and listening to good tunes had kept me companied.

"So girl, tell me is there something I can do to see you
Maybe you can make
a lil time i'll meet u
I just gotta tell u what I'm goin' through
Gotta let u know I still love you
there's so many things I wanna share with you
so much is there to make me miss you
for what its worth girl
I swear its true
gotta let u know
I STILL LOVE YOU!"
-Nelly

Aww the song's so sweet :)

xoxo

Labels: