Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Thursday, July 23, 2009
I'm Just Saying ; )

A part of my life has been pretty hectic lately. In a past few days, or weeks perhaps, I've been very miserable and it's pretty much annoying. I've tried hard to get it out of my head but once it disappears, it always comes back every once in awhile. Seriously, I just can't stand that fact. I mean, as Filza once told me, this is supposed to be my page now. I don't want any previous pages butting into it. Not that it's entirely wrong, it's just that I wanna be understood. My feelings want to be understood. I wanna be fully respected. You may think of this as nothing. But if indeed it was just nothing, why does it hurt?

I'm so lost here. I don't know what else to do. I don't know what to decide. Cause I'm not good in making decisions. I'm tryna be strong in facing all this. I'm tryna be chill.

xoxo


Labels: