Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, July 18, 2009
May You All Rest in Peace

School has started, bummer. First day was alright, can't believe a year has already passed. I'm no longer a newcomer, I already feel like I'm a part of them. Though the thoughts of the good life I had in Binus still wanders around in my mind. I sometimes wish of staying in that school and spend my high school year til I graduate there. But yeah, no turning backs and I've met good people I'm pretty much happy being friends with. My future now relies with my progresses in 68, wish me a very good luck.

So it's weekend already. It's so quick, isn't it? I mean I just got myself dressed in those silly uniforms, waking up early in the morning, and now I'm freed already? But all the bombings that happened yesterday still terrifies me. Now most of my friends won't be allowed to go to the malls etc, etc. We had to cancel our ps time yesterday because most had to go home and we were all simply afraid. I don't think my parents there in Mekkah or somewhere know about this bombing thing. Cause if they knew, they would've texted me already telling me not to go anywhere until the situation's settled.

Why is some people are crazy enough to bomb places? What do they simply get? Satisfactions? Fuck those. They take life of the innocents, they put people in grief, destroying the surroundings, and things that are not even close with safety. You bombers just go to hell. You deserve it much much better.

xoxo

Labels: ,