Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, July 6, 2009
Morning

Got home from Bali last Wednesday. It was amazing, had a really really great time. Too bad we only stayed there for 4 days, I want a week! I went to Dufan a day after I got home from Bali. Man it was tiring, I slept rather early on the days I went home from Bali and Dufan. But the tiredness was nothing to the all the fun I had :)

But then weekend came and it was kinda rough. It was pretty much... rocky. Don't wanna discuss it here. I am myself again now. All cheered up and okay.

Now, helloooo Monday. Am staying home the whole day so that tomorrow I can go have dinner with Nabila and co. It's been awhile after my veeeeeeeeeery last dinner with CIMS. That's all I can remember, and that was on February. So sad ya? That's why I'm not gonna miss out tomorrow's! Too bad Reuben is in Singapore till Friday. At least his BBM works, we're not losing contact. I thought he'd be unreachable there for 5 days.

So yeah, please cross your fingers guys for me. So that my Dad will allow me out tomorrow! 

xoxo

Labels: