Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, July 19, 2009
Pretty Much Bored

I changed my blog layout yesterday to something simple but Ichel said she likes the previous one better (the one used now). Because she adores my banner, the one with my pictures on :D haha joking. Katanya lebih rame and more lively. So yeah, I changed it back again hehe. The attempt failed. 

So, because of the bombing thing I spent my Saturday with Ichell helping her making *ehm* and went to PURI MALL. Gosh I haven't stepped my feet on that mall for years. Well I mean I exaggerated that one, but I don't even remember when was the last time I go there. But for me who lives in the east coast (yeaah) Mal Kelapa Gading is way cooler! Hahaha.

Anywaay, I haven't changed as grade 12 started. I am still a TOP CLASS procrastinator!!! I haven't started my biology project which supposed to be done earlier on Wednesday. The project takes 5 days and I am so going to hell. So reckon it's Sunday and I have nothing particular to do. Mom and Dad aren't home so no Malls (well even if they're home we wouldn't go there). I badly want pizza. One with melting cheesy topping and burning hot. I am drooling.

xoxo

Labels: , , ,