Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, September 27, 2009
Just Little Changes

MY GAWD

This blog has been ditched for a month or so. It's either I didn't have the time to write or just plain laziness. So, a lot of thing has happened while this blog is not taken care of. And school's about to start in 3 days. I really really want to go back to the first day of Lebaran break. I do not want school please please?

I happened to read the previous posts and was like, "Whoa, my love life sucked this bad?". Haha, it was full of drama, disappointment, remorse, etc. Thought about calling things off a few times, but seemed to fail cause I got lured by his sweet talks. And then out of nowhere a few days ago, or perhaps a week ago, he became nice! Like, he changed for good. It wasn't because I wanted to break things off or I asked him to. We just talked and talked and talked, and suddenly he just couldn't stop talking to me. He became really responsive and really sweet. Late night phone call almost every night. This relationship all of a sudden becomes worthy.

"Lu nyantet gua y?"

It's like I put him under a spell, like he finally noticed my charm :p
I love it when he makes me smile.
I love it when he calls.
I love being needed.
Fingers crossed, let the magic lasts long.

:-)

xoxo

Labels: