Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, December 5, 2009
Best Week

It's funny how this week, which is supposed to be a stressing week, becomes one of my greatest weeks. I've been spending a lot of time with my schoolmate, either by chilling at random places or even chilling at me place watching dvds or making silly videos :) Yknow, turns out UAS isn't so bad afterall. Leaving school early is what's awesome.

Life is about being happy. All you need is to be with people who make you laugh as hard as you can and make you forget that you actually have a pile of problem waiting ahead of you.

Throw away all the drama and have fun peeps :)

xoxo

Labels: